Alright, y’all. This would be the closing grasp lavatory replace that I write. After this, the subsequent submit I write about this lavatory would be the closing, completed lavatory with the entire earlier than and after tour.
I’m not promising when that will likely be, however I’m hoping it is going to be earlier than Thanksgiving, which is subsequent Thursday. I’d love to return again after Thanksgiving and get proper to the house health club and see if I can end that earlier than the tip of the yr. That’s the purpose, however I received’t be too exhausting on myself if I’ve just a few small unfinished issues in that room that want to hold over into subsequent yr.
However for now, right here’s the ultimate punch checklist for the lavatory. I nonetheless have to:
- Clear the water closet. (It’s completed, however all the pieces is roofed in mud proper now.)
- Prime and paint that one piece of trim that I maintain overlooking.
- Do some paint touchups on the remainder of the trim and wainscoting on this facet of the room.
- Take the plastic off of the door panes and add the privateness movie.
- Add a door pull on the sting of the door.
- Cowl the sunshine and change covers and get them put in.
- Caulk and paint the unfinished wainscoting panel below the self-importance.
- End portray the plumbing below the self-importance.
- End putting in the pulls on the storage cupboard.
- Paint the mirror body and hold the mirror.
- Caulk and paint the trim/backsplash.
- Set up and grout the tile backsplash/accent.
- Set up the lacking wainscoting panel below the self-importance.
- Set up the tap and plumbing.
- Paint the plumbing components below the self-importance.
- Sand, caulk, prime, and paint the final part of wainscoting.
- Hem the bathe curtain.
- Caulk one space within the bathe that I neglected.
That’s the ultimate, exhaustive checklist. If I counted appropriately, that’s 18 issues left on the checklist. Fortunately, a few of these are fast and straightforward, and I can get them crossed off the checklist at present. Others aren’t fairly so fast and straightforward, so we’ll see if I can get all of that carried out earlier than Thanksgiving!
Addicted 2 Adorning is the place I share my DIY and adorning journey as I transform and embellish the 1948 fixer higher that my husband, Matt, and I purchased in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do bodily work, so I do nearly all of the work on the home on my own. You may be taught extra about me right here.
I hope you’ll be part of me on my DIY and adorning journey! If you wish to observe my tasks and progress, you possibly can subscribe beneath and have every new submit delivered to your electronic mail inbox. That approach you’ll by no means miss a factor!